Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PEACE

 
Bored gargoyle on top of Notre Dame de Paris (photo taken by my husband)

I've been listening to a lot of radio while driving to and back from school. Two days ago I heard the tail end of a sermon. The pastor kept repeating, "Jesus is my peace". Eventually I started to say it out loud in the car. It reminded me that I have someone that I could share my burdens with. It reminded me that I need to let go and let God take over. Often times my mind is going crazy thinking about all sorts of stuff. I'm over analyzing everything and basically thinking too much. In the end it leaves me exhausted. I'm slowly learning to rely on Him. It's something that I'm struggling with daily, but I find myself surrendering more and more each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so encouraging to see you seek the Lord. Keep seeking Tina. Remember, He loves you so much.