Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Seventies


The second and third picture look like it came straight out of a book from the 70's, doesn't it? I should have used photoshop to fix it, but the photos aren't great anyway- not worth the effort. I'm not a photographer, far far far from being one, and I admire those that can take awesome photographs. In the future, when time permits, I would love to take some intro to photography class. 

This morning I went to my parents place to do my laundry. When I go around 8:30am I can expect breakfast because that's when my mom serves it. Today it was a classic breakfast meal of scrambled eggs, turkey, potatoes and toast. For beverage we had a blended juice of tomatoes, blueberry and some other fruits. 

I don't have grand plans for today except to study for my History of Occupation test (it's tomorrow, agh!). In the evening I'll try to go for a run with my husband and cap the night off with a another dose of reading.

No comments: