Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miracle Mile

1. Christine Ferber Jam, 2. Breakfast, 3. Burgers at Umami, 4. Umami Burger, 5. Church on La Brea, 6. Goodwill, 7. Miracle Mile, 8. Wig shop on Wilshire, 9. Necklace made by Easter Ahn-Lee

My friend and I went to Umami Burger on La Brea and instead of driving we decided to walk there. We both had a camera that day so we took it out and started capturing whatever piqued our interest. So what can you find on Miracle Mile? Well, there are several wig shops that sell really nice expensive wigs that cost hundreds of dollars. You can find the salon Eclectic revamped on Tabitha's Salon Takeover (Bravo reality show), a tattoo/barber shop called Legends Barber Shop, which the movie Barbershop was based on and if you want to check out some live music, there's the historic El Rey theatre (music venue). There's also the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy living in this area. It's full of art deco architecture and FOOD TRUCKS, btw I'll be posting on this topic soon.

The first picture makes me sad...I'm running out of my Christine Ferber jam that we got from Paris. I haven't found any website or store that carries her jam. I may have to go back to Paris just to get some more jam...yes, it's that good. 

No comments: