Monday, March 15, 2010

Wish it was still Sunday

It was such a beautiful day today, perfect for an outing in LA. We decided to check out Heath Ceramics to see if there's anything I could get for my mother-in-law. We happened to go on a wedding event day and got to eat some food (Heirloom LA) and dessert for free- woot woot. 

Description of each picture:
  1. Heath Ceramics store on Beverly Blvd
  2. Outdoor patio area of Heath Ceramics. I was admiring the vine growing up the brick wall.
  3. Inspiration board in the store
  4. Gorgeous table setting display at the store mentioned above.
  5. My fading grey TOMS. I need to get a new pair.
  6. 3 different cake flavors by Cake Monkey (favorite flavor- chocolate caramel)
  7. Flower arrangement by Gilly Flowers
  8. Pottery purchased at Heath Ceramics (we got 20% off!)
  9. My new shades from Forever 21. They look pretty nice, no?
  10. Meyer Lemon tree blooming flowers
  11. Self explanatory

1 comment:

Helen said...

I used to go to the pottery studio right next to Heath Ceramics! I wish my pottery looked like their stuff..