Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm thankful for...

photo taken by: Caroline Tran

I'm thankful for:
  • my family, that includes my wonderful husband
  • the opportunity to be back in school
  • my friends 
  • peers at school
  • my faith and all the love, security, and peace it brings me
There's so much negativity in the world and it's easy to fall into that. We can choose to walk with a chip on our shoulder or we can choose to live each day with gratitude. Reminding ourselves of everything we have to be thankful for is very helpful and humbling. It helps me realize that I need to give back to my community and share the love that I receive daily. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome entry. i had no idea you've been updating your blog recently. You should post links on Facebook each time you update or else people won't know when to read your blog. Good stuff :)