Saturday, March 13, 2010

3rd Street

There are a lot of cool restaurants on 3rd St. in LA, one of them being Joan's on Third. It reminds me of Dean & Deluca and Bottega Louie- total eye candy when you walk in the store. For lunch I got the short rib hot sandwich- delish. My drink was of course, hot chocolate- too sweet. The meal finished nicely with tiramisu (I almost died choking on the chocolate powder). Heads up, the crowd is very LA and that may or may not be your cup of tea. I saw Eve there that day, you know Eve...the rapper/singer with the cheetah paw print tattoo on her chest. She's a lot taller than I had imagined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so delicious. *drool*

achtungchristy said...

eve and her pawprint tattoo... haha... i've been to bottega louie... that place is h-UGE!