Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday night's dinner

Southwest Cobb salad recipe from Cooking Light magazine
my attempt at the cobb salad (romaine, spinach, cannellini beans, bacon, chicken, avocado, parmesan, pico de gallo and green onions)
I got the idea of making this flatbread pizza with arugula, prosciutto & parmesan from this blog.   

I really enjoyed dinner tonight. It was really easy to make and healthy too. I think the salad came under 300 calories. I thought I would get sick of eating salads for dinner every night, but so far I haven't gotten tired of them. I ran out of bottled salad dressing a couple of days ago so I've been making my own from scratch and I actually prefer homemade rather than store bought. You can find the recipe for the salad here.

1 comment:

jamie said...

YUM! I'm coming over for dinner!