Tuesday, September 6, 2011

getting back on track

Having visitors can totally throw me off the healthy track. I want to cook them breakfast, lunch and dinner and take them to best eats in town that are usually not conducive to a healthy diet. This visitor has stayed with us for 1 1/2 months and she'll be leaving in 2 days. Although I'm sad to send her back home, I'm really looking forward to eating clean and shedding the extra padding I've put on since she's been here. 

To keep me on track, here are some things I plan to implement:
  1. start off the day with a healthy breakfast
  2. hit the gym 5 times a week ,an hour each session
  3. reduce carb intake
  4. don't eat past 6pm
  5. eat out only once a week
  6. take multivitamin every day
My goal by the end of September is to be 8 lbs lighter.

No comments: