Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what to do if you have a neurology test coming up?

GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

That's precisely what I did. I really couldn't flake out on Universal Studios because my friend got us passes (worth  $74 each) and we rescheduled this event just about 2-3 times. The neurology exam wasn't going to stop me from experiencing the new King Kong ride. Well, I'm glad I went because we had a lot of fun, despite me getting motion sickness from the Simpson ride. I haven't been there in a long long time. Probably the last time I went there was in elementary school. What's up with me craving all the park theme fattening snacks that day? I wanted to eat everything, churros, funnel cake, hot dog, pizza and the list goes on. I managed to share a churro and a wetzel pretzel- it was good. 



No comments: