Monday, October 25, 2010

Galaxy Scarf

Over 3 months ago I saw this beautiful scarf at Zara. Looking at the price tag I decided not to go home with it...I wanted to sleep on it before I made the purchase. The next day I woke up wanting and needing to have that scarf. It was beautiful and unique, I loved it. I went back to the store to purchase it and it was GONE. I asked the sales associate if she could check in the back to see if they had some in stock. She came back and said that they're all sold out, but would call me if they got more in. I couldn't wait for that phone call, I just kept on going back week after week until finally I gave up. By now I have completely (well, not completely), but I pretty much forgot about the scarf and wasn't expected to see it when I saw THREE hanging there nonchalantly. I bought all three! One, I bought for myself, and the other two I plan to give out as Christmas gifts. I have two ladies in mind that may love this scarf just as much as me.


No comments: